BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

HATE!!!!!!!

There's only one week left until a very long long holiday.
I must admit that i HATE holidays. Even if one day off would make me feel bored to death.



These are the reasons why I hate Holidays...
  • I have no friends
  • I'll turn completely silent
  • Even if there's bike or cycle for me, I don't dare to ride them.
  • Special case for this coming holiday, (My father would definitely asks me to take up license)
  • No internet connection,,,gggrrrrrr
  • I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this won't be long. 1st thing that i'm gonna do after i reached home is sleeping,,hahahaha
definitely. Mingling with old friends can't be so fulfilling, they are not filled with so much fun, they are all busy anyway, so i'm not expecting them to say hi to me and I won't be saying hi to them either, toodles


0 comments: